- Introduction and growth
Set up CSR plans
Establish integrated CSR measures
Create CSR database
Find new business opportunities
and implement them
Strategic partnerships with
NGOs/NPOs Contribute to the
(representation + voluntary work)
Strengthen local and international
Create a corporate culture that
encourages social contribution
Expand marketing campaigns for public
interests Increase stakeholders'
participation Comply with global standards
Recognize and implement global standards
- Selected and supported 2015 HITEJINRO Scholarship students
- Project for supporting Korean Chinese people in Korea
- Sponsored United Festival for the Disabled
- Food sharing on traditional holidays
- Cultural experience event at a local children's center for Family Month
- Supported a Parents' Day event at a senior welfare center
- Executives' voluntary activity “Making bread of love” in collaboration with Korean Red Cross
- Provided cars for social welfare organizations in connection with Dream Voucher Project
- Helped restore damages caused by extremely hot weather
- Supported Dail Social Welfare Foundation's Five Bottles and Two Fish Day event
- Participated in UniKorea Fund Project
- Donated goods to Korea Blind Union
- A charity bazaar jointly held with a partner company – Beautiful Store Busan
- “2014 Hope Building” for New Year holiday
- Helped restore damages caused by heavy snow in Yeongdong
- Meal Donation Campaign Season 2
- 2014 Hope Tree Campaign, Mini Library Project
- Supported local children's centers (farming experience and goods donation)
- Offered scholarships for logistics partner companies
- Supported the families of the Sewol Ferry accident in Jindo
- 2014 HITEJINRO Scholarship Project for children of food and drink industry people
- Executives' voluntary work for celebrating the company's anniversary – “wall painting”
- Held scholarship projects and supported underprivileged in local communities
- Supported Korean Chinese people in Korea
- Provided help for those affected by heavy rain in Busan
- HITEJINRO Championship – Supported Seoul Children's Hospital
- Held a charity bazaar in collaboration with employees from a partner company
- Year-end festival for sharing
- Held an idea contest for partner companies
- Donated goods needed in summer for those living in a poor neighborhood in Yeongdeungpo
- Supported a local children's center's cultural event
- Meal Donation Campaign Season 1
- Show kindness for others through charity work on New Year's day
- Water Sharing Festival for celebrating Water Day
- Announced a CSR BI for the first time in the liquor industry
- Provided wheelchairs for seniors living alone
- Hope Tree Campaign for the children of those underprivileged
- Provided scholarships for children of food and drink industry people
- Offered scholarships for children of our logistic partner company's employees
- Donated kimchi to low-income families in Busan
- Sponsored a walking contest for celebrating Braille Day
- Provided overseas travel opportunities for cultural learning to employees of outstanding suppliers
- Set up “Dream Project Support Fund” for talented children
- Held a charity bazaar for Beautiful Store with employees of our suppliers
- Provided funds for Korean Chinese people in Korea
- Donated water to those affected by a typhoon in the Philippines
- Held Golden Bell Quiz to improve public perception of disability
- Donated goods needed for winter to low-income families at the end of the year
- joins One Cultural Heritage by One Company
- supports the underprivileged with rice
- supports low-income youth with school uniforms.
- supports Japan’s earthquake victims
- joins Wholesome drinking campaign of ‘Alcoholic Gang Busters’ program
- supports Typhoon Belaven & Den bin’s victims
- holds blood donations
- holds Pleasant Charities together with Beautiful Shop Foundation.
- volunteers for local children’s center computer support and talent donations.
- performs Love Cap Project.
- launches Chamisul Volunteers
- supports ‘Love Mongol’ with rice donation.
- volunteers for Habitat homebuilding service.
- supports Human Resources Developments in Daejoeon region.
- donates to the walking fundraiser for Multicultural Families.
- donates to the abused elderly prevention project.
- volunteers for Daily Community’s meal sharing service.
- supports the oil spill in the West coast with bottled water and recovery efforts
- is selected as a Green Company
- supports the “Smile Campaign” for children with incurable diseases.
- Sponsors Love Kimchi Festival by Children’s Foundation
- holds Love Mugunghwa Patriots Camp
- supports Beautiful Foundation’s fundraiser for donation.
- participates in Kimchi Sharing Fair by the Joint Fundraiser for Social Welfare.
- supports victims from Yongcheon Station explosion of North Korea.
- Supports Typhoon ‘Maemi’ victims with bottled water.
- holds a fundraiser for Icheon City’s scholarship
- holds a fundraiser for inter-Korean cooperation and North Korean children.
- invites remote island school children to City Tour in Seoul
- constructs ‘Nocherry-andry-jae Hospital” in the Flower Village, Gapyeong.
- constructs ‘Ingok-jae Hospital’ in Emsung, Chungbuk.