Make the best quality.
Q-UP stands for the HITEJINRO Quality UP SYSTEM. It is HITEJINRO’s
promise to create and preserve the best flavors throughout the entire
product process, from ingredient selection to delivery to stores.
- What is Q-UP?
Q-UP stands for the HITEJINRO Quality UP SYSTEM.
It represents HITEJINRO’s outstanding pride that stems from our dedication to supplying top quality liquor. Experience the solid promise behind Q-UP, of HITEJINRO’s commitment to creating and preserving the best flavors throughout the entire product process, from ingredient selection to delivery to stores.
- Ingredient Quality UP
We have created clean soju that’s in a league of its own by using fermented and distilled alcohol from rice, barley, sweet potato, tapioca, and sugar cane and by adding only plant-derived additives, including crystalline fructose from Finland and thaumatin.
Chamisul only contains clean plant-derived additives, including plant-derived sweetener crystalline fructose from Finland, often dubbed “healthy sugar” and used as a substitute for sugar in Europe, and thaumatin, a protein sweetener extracted from black seeds of the katemfe fruit from Western Africa.
Most ingredients for the beer made by HITEJINRO are supplied from countries with advanced beer making techniques and countries with clean natural environments.
Main countries of origin
- Malt : Australia, Canada, Spain, etc.
- Hops : U.S., Germany, New Zealand, the UK, etc.
- Upgrading production quality
- A. Soju making process
- B. Beer making process
- Quality UP
- Q-UP System This is out liquor quality control system for providing consumers with top quality products by maintaining the distribution of the best quality liquor at a top level.
- Fresh 365 Campaign A “fresh” campaign for replacing products whose “quality maintenance periods” have expired with new products. This was done for the first time in the industry to ensure that we provide consumers with fresh liquor 365 days a year.
- FTK System : Fresh Taste Keeping System A tailored fermentation system that applies multivariate analysis used in statistics to manufacturing processes to create clean and rich flavors.
- Q-UP Process
- “Go natural” (activated bamboo charcoal) purification Activated bamboo charcoal makes your morning more refreshing Its purification capacity is 7 times stronger than normal bamboo charcoal. By using activated bamboo charcoal, which effectively removes the elements that can cause hangovers, we created Chamisul’s uniquely clean flavors.
- “Extra Cold” technique With this technique, an upgraded version of hite’s Ice Point Foltration System, we keep the whole process from ripening to production at a temperature range just below freezing, specifically from -3℃ to -2℃. In this way, we capture the characteristics of clean pale lager that goes down well.
- Air Blocking System By minimizing air contract during the manufacturing process, we deliver the refreshing qualities of beer to your home.
- Post-ripening method Since we use a post-ripening method in the fermentation process, Max offers clean, consistent, well-balanced tastes, and the deep and rich flavors of 100% barley beer.
- Dry d
- Collaboration with Danbrew Alectia Under a new product development consulting agreement since 2005 with Danbrew Alectia from Denmark, one of the world’s best beer research institutes,, we designed 105-step development and quality processes, came up with 67 types of sensory tests, and conducted a consumer survey for two years and two months. After a five-year development period, which amounts to a satellite development project, and an unprecedented level of financial investment, we have produced Dry d.